70 Pitiful Elder Brother, Child Yearning For Motherly Love.
“We in the R6 were deceived! Our boss, Rimusama, wanted reconciliation, so he offered his life to stop the fighting and signed a cease-fire agreement with the Second and Third Knight Orders! I’ll never forget it! The mediators were the First Knight Order! That agreement was certainly signed! BUT WHAT WAS OF IT!? A few days later, while ignoring that agreement, the First Knight Order joined in on our suppression! “
In front of a fountain on the central square of the royal capital, the surviving member of the R6, Besaid, spoke loudly.
Most of the people gathered around him, which now reached almost a thousand, didn’t say a single word and quietly listened to his speech.
“I still remember it clearly. We were gathering the dead bodies of our friends, lost in the fierce suppression that happened until then, and were holding a funeral. It was then…… it was at that moment! THOSE BASTARDS! TRAMPLING OVER THE FLOWERS! KICKING OFF THE DEAD BODIES! THEY SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE! THEY AMBUSHED US WHEN WE LEAST EXPECTED IT! “
Clenching his fist in anger, Besaid continued to speak.
At last, he could say it. He could finally reveal everything that happened. He could let the people know about their tyranny. That hellish sight that he had been tormented with and suffered remembering, had unexpectedly transformed into a powerful weapon at this place. Therefore, he had to continue wielding that weapon until the battle was over. He had a firm resolve. That’s why, more than anyone else, his words felt more real.
“I can remember the face of the guy who was at the head of the surprise attack team clearly even now! KLAUS CASTALL! UNDOUBTEDLY! IT WAS KLAUS! KLAUS, THE CAPTAIN OF THE FIRST KNIGHT ORDER! KLAUS, THE FIRST PRINCE! I’LL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID! “
A commotion arose among the people. It was only obvious. This because, whether Besaid’s remarks were true or not, they were quite troublesome.
Even then, Besaid did not stop his speech. That day, on that night, what had happened? He spoke in detail about the hell he experienced at that time. How terrible it had been, and how infuriating it was. The people listened to each and every one of his pained words, to what could be called the cries of his heart, aware that it had been a terrible experience. And thus, among them, doubt and suspicion against the First Prince Klaus began to increase.
“Besaid, that’s enough.”
“Boss! But there’s still-“
“Looks like it’s time to leave.”
After a while, Cubero approached to stop him. Cubero too still wanted Besaid to talk a little more, but he had to stop him because the Third Knight Order was approaching, and they were going to take Besaid into custody for the crime of slander.
“……Did we get out safely? “
As they made their way out of the square, the fleeing Besaid asked.
Cubero laughed at those words that seemingly implied “I thought I was going to die”.
“Even with just giving out one speech, they were sure to have an opening in their encirclement. And also, people will open a hole on their own. After all, Second-sama didn’t tell you to make the speech until you were killed.”
“Is that so? ……To be honest, I feel relieved. I was already prepared to never see the revival of the R6, I wonder if I’ll be able to now.”
“Second-sama will eventually think of the re-emergence of the R6, and the search for survivors with potential. And if the search proves to be difficult, he will most likely consult with his tactician-sama.”
“……There could never be more reassuring words than those.”
“Yeah, I think so too. Second-sama’s chivalrous spirit brings tears to my eyes. Windfield-sama too, I’m sure she could solve any problem with a hand behind her back.”
“Just like Second-sama, that cat girl also looks like she can’t do anything…… however, I’m afraid to imagine what she’s capable of.”
“I agree with you on that.”
Behind the two people running away, a row of people was seen blocking the Knights of the Third Order.
Or rather, as soon as they ran. Inspired by Besaid’s speech, the people interfered with the Third Knight Order. “We can’t let Besaid get caught”, they thought, and soon they moved into action.
Hoping this would happen, Windfield had given those instructions, “To attract the Third Knight Order until the last minute”. Therefore, this dispute had ensued. And, the more the conflict between the people and the Third Knight Order advanced, the greater the doubt towards Klaus and the First Knight Order became.
In addition, by letting him get away here, it became very difficult for the First Prince faction to deal with Besaid. As time went by, Besaid’s testimony spread, and the feelings of the people deteriorated. But, with that said, so long as they didn’t silence Besaid, that story will spread no matter what they say. The other option would be assassination, but that would make them look without doubt, as the bad guys. It was a poison that should never be used.
Right. After all, the moment they allowed Besaid to speak out, the First Prince Faction was already check-mated.
Just how far ahead and how many scenarios were planned? That’s something only the tactician knew.
And at this moment, these two reaffirmed something they already knew…… Second and Windfield, these two should never be turned into enemies. Cubero was very proud of his master and that tactician, and Besaid was so awe-inspired that he shuddered.
And thus, the political conflict finally rushed from the middle to the late-stage――
＊ ＊ ＊
- HP Hit Points
- MP Magic Points
- SP Stamina Points
- STR Short range attack skill power, strength, physical power.
- DEX Long range attack skill power, dexterity, hit rate.
- AGI Quickness, avoidance rate.
- INT Attack Magic skill power.
- LUK Good luck, critical rate.
- VIT Simple defense.
- MGR Magic defense.
Types of combat skills
Named after shogi pieces (The word in bold is the one being used in this translation). From easier to acquire to harder.
- Pawn/Soldier (Fuhyou)
- Knight (Keima)
- Silver General (Ginshou)
- Gold General (Kinshou)
- Bishop (Kakugyou)
- Rook (Hisha)
- Promoted Bishop/Dragon Horse(Ryuuma)
- Promoted Rook/Dragon King (Ryuuou).
List of Swordsmanship skills
- 《Soldier Swordsmanship》 Normal attack.
- 《Lance Swordsmanship》 Piercing attack.
- 《Knight Swordsmanship》 Precision attack.
- 《Silver Swordsmanship》 Strong single-target attack.
- 《Gold Swordsmanship》 Small-range attack to all directions.
- 《Bishop Swordsmanship》 ???
- 《Rook Swordsmanship》 ???
- 《Dragon Horse Swordsmanship》 ???
- 《Dragon King Swordsmanship》 ???
List of Shieldmanship skills
- 《Soldier Shieldmanship》 Normal defense.
- 《Lance Shieldmanship》 Piercing deflection.
- 《Knight Shieldmanship》 Defense + knockback.
- 《Silver Shieldmanship》 ???
- 《Gold Shieldmanship》 Ranged guided defense + knockback.
- 《Bishop Shieldmanship》 Reinforced defense (Temporarily boosts VIT and MGR)
- 《Rook Shieldmanship》 ???
- 《Dragon Horse Shieldmanship》 ???
- 《Dragon King Shieldmanship》 ???
List of Archery skills
- 《Soldier Archery》 Normal range attack.
- 《Lance Archery》 Piercing range attack.
- 《Knight Archery》 Precise sniping range attack.
- 《Silver Archery》 Strong single-target range attack.
- 《Gold Archery》 Weaker range attack with added knockback.
- 《Bishop Archery》 Strong piercing range attack.
- 《Rook Archery》 Very strong single-target range attack with scaling % damage.
- 《Dragon Horse Archery》 Powerful piercing range attack.
- 《Dragon King Archery》 Powerful on-impact range attack.
Types of Magic skills
They use the “Form” or “step” system of martial arts. From lower to higher.
- First Form Regular attack
- Second Form Extended range attack
- Third Form Strong single target attack
- Fourth Form Strong extended range attack
- Fifth Form Extremely powerful extended range attack
- Their cast time becomes longer in this order First→Third→Second→Fourth→Fifth.
Ranking of the skills
From lower to higher, then it changes to the “Dan” system of martial arts, which means Grade.
- 16th class
- 15th class
- 14th class
- 13th class
- 12h class
- 11th class
- 10th class
- 9th class
- 8th class
- 7th class
- 6th class
- 5th class
- 4th class
- 3rd class
- 2nd class
- 1st class
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
If you enjoy the translations, you can support me by donations or read ahead via Patreon
3 thoughts on “Moto Sekai Ichi – 070a”
Thanks for the new chapter!
∧∧ ∧∧ Thanks!x2
⊂ヽ( ^ω^)つ^ω^)つ Nepu!x2
＼ ／ ／
( ＿_フ( ＿_フ