『Blown Away Dungeon』
Why did Ashaspern get such a nickname?
That is because of a 【Magic】used by the goblin mages in a dying state during the last boss’ fight called 《Random Teleport》.
《Random Teleport》 is a magic that’s effect is ‘Teleports the target object to a random location 4 km away from the origin’.
In other words, you are forced out of the dungeon.
Therefore, 『Blown away dungeon』…… But that’s not it. The reason why it started to be called as such was a certain discovery.
On a certain day a report came up in Mobius wiki.
The title was “I was blown away to the day after tomorrow”.
The contents were shocking. 《Random Teleport》 should move you only 4 km away, but the person reported that he was blown away a whopping 255 km.
Many volunteers began to verify that report immediately.
And the results were astonishing.
It was a very strange phenomenon. 「If a goblin mage activates 《Random Teleport》 while touching the corpse of the goblin king when it’s disappearing, the movement distance will go from 4 to 255 km」. Since it was a one-in-a-million condition, it was a new fact that had not been known until then.
The players made a fuss, calling it a bug.
……But the truth was, this was not a bug, but a special trait.
In the transfer magic system, the travel distance is determined by the amount of MP lost in the process. Therefore, it is a system where the more distant the place you go, the more MP it consumes.
In that case, it is determined that the moment the goblin king’s corpse disappears, the entirety of the goblin king’s MP is lost in that moment. That is, all of the goblin king’s MP is added to the goblin mage’s 《Random Teleport》, resulting in a teleporting distance of 255 km.
Therefore, that shitty blown away incident led to the Ashaspern Dungeon earning the nickname 『Blown Away Dungeon』.
I had completely forgotten this incident.
That was because top players had little to do with lower class dungeons.
It was already too late when I remembered it.
In front of me there is a large ocean, blue sky and white clouds. There’s sand at my feet and right next to me.
Yukari was wearing an expression of astonishment.
Well, it would be strange not to be surprised by suddenly appearing at the beach. On second thought, seeing Yukari surprised makes her feel less doll-like.
“Don’t worry. We were simply teleported by that goblin.”
Amazing. She already calmed down.
“Yeah. Probably about 255 km away from Ashaspern.”
Yukari looked at me with suspicious eyes.
I can’t help but to say it. It’s the truth after all…
“Huh? Oh! The team was formed.”
Suddenly I noticed that fact. It seems like that mage was the only one left after all.
I used the team-specific communication from the bottom right of the status window to contact Silvia, a little scared I must admit.
“Testing, testing… hey, can you hear me? “
“I-idiot!! Where did you go!? Are you okay!?? “
Whoa!? My ears are ringing!
“I-I’m fine. Just blown away by teleport magic. Silvia, you and Eko just wait at the town of Pae Ho while I return.”
“Is-is that so! I’m relieved. How long will it take? Hurry up and come back.”
“Hmm… maybe six or seven days. You can take a vacation in the meantime. Just relax.”
“Hey! Wait a mo――”
I cut off the communication and looked at Yukari.
“……Is this really that far away? “
“Of course. There’s no point in me telling a lie, right? “
Seemingly unwillingly, Yukari nodded.
Now that I think about it, there will only be us two for a week.
I would like to somehow deal with this trust issue―― while thinking such things, we proceeded to the north along the coast.
Thank you for reading.
- HP Hit Points
- MP Magic Points
- SP Stamina Points
- STR Short range attack skill power, strength, physical power.
- DEX Long range attack skill power, dexterity, hit rate.
- AGI Quickness, avoidance rate.
- INT Attack Magic skill power.
- LUK Good luck, critical rate.
- VIT Simple defense.
- MGR Magic defense.
Types of combat skills
Named after shogi pieces (The word in bold is the one being used in this translation). From easier to acquire to harder.
- Pawn/Soldier (Fuhyou)
- Knight (Keima)
- Silver General (Ginshou)
- Gold General (Kinshou)
- Bishop (Kakugyou)
- Rook (Hisha)
- Promoted Bishop/Dragon Horse(Ryuuma)
- Promoted Rook/Dragon King (Ryuuou).
List of Swordsmanship skills
- 《Soldier Swordsmanship》 Normal attack.
- 《Lance Swordsmanship》 Piercing attack.
- 《Knight Swordsmanship》 Precision attack.
- 《Silver Swordsmanship》 Strong single-target attack.
- 《Gold Swordsmanship》 Small-range attack to all directions.
- 《Bishop Swordsmanship》 ???
- 《Rook Swordsmanship》 ???
- 《Dragon Horse Swordsmanship》 ???
- 《Dragon King Swordsmanship》 ???
List of Shieldmanship skills
- 《Soldier Shieldmanship》 Normal defense.
- 《Lance Shieldmanship》 Piercing deflection.
- 《Knight Shieldmanship》 Defense + knockback.
- 《Silver Shieldmanship》 ???
- 《Gold Shieldmanship》 Ranged guided defense + knockback.
- 《Bishop Shieldmanship》 Reinforced defense (Temporarily boosts VIT and MGR)
- 《Rook Shieldmanship》 ???
- 《Dragon Horse Shieldmanship》 ???
- 《Dragon King Shieldmanship》 ???
List of Archery skills
- 《Soldier Archery》 Normal range attack.
- 《Lance Archery》 Piercing range attack.
- 《Knight Archery》 Precise sniping range attack.
- 《Silver Archery》 Strong single-target range attack.
- 《Gold Archery》 Weaker range attack with added knockback.
- 《Bishop Archery》 Strong piercing range attack.
- 《Rook Archery》 Very strong single-target range attack with scaling % damage.
- 《Dragon Horse Archery》 Powerful piercing range attack.
- 《Dragon King Archery》 Powerful on-impact range attack.
Types of Magic skills
They use the “Form” or “step” system of martial arts. From lower to higher.
- First Form Regular attack
- Second Form Extended range attack
- Third Form Strong single target attack
- Fourth Form Strong extended range attack
- Fifth Form Extremely powerful extended range attack
- Their cast time becomes longer in this order First→Third→Second→Fourth→Fifth.
Ranking of the skills
From lower to higher, then it changes to the “Dan” system of martial arts, which means Grade.
- 16th class
- 15th class
- 14th class
- 13th class
- 12h class
- 11th class
- 10th class
- 9th class
- 8th class
- 7th class
- 6th class
- 5th class
- 4th class
- 3rd class
- 2nd class
- 1st class
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
If you enjoy the translations, you can support me by donations or read ahead via Patreon
8 thoughts on “Moto Sekai Ichi – 028b”
He means somehow eat her up.
LikeLiked by 4 people
yay batch chapter thanks miss TL 😀 made my monotone day colorfull 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
Please fix the malicious ads, I can’t even view the chapter because I keep getting redirected to spam sites.
I run WordAds, they dont have malicious ads, hell, they barely have ads sometimes.
Must be some malware in your computer, since all ads here are unintrusive and nothing on my site redirects to a random ad page.
LikeLiked by 3 people
Time to level up my blacksmith #sorted
Many thanks for the chapter!!~
（ 八) ∫∬
〉 〉 0□
Blown away dungeon?
More like YEET Dungeon.
Am I right guys? Guys?
LikeLiked by 3 people